1. Only registered delegate are allowed to submit the abstract for presentation.
2. The abstract should be less than 200 words. The first author will be the contact person for all the correspondence. One person can submit two abstracts.
3. All abstracts should be in English & font must be Times New Roman 12. Format should be BACKGROUND, AIMS AND OBJECTIVES, RESULTs, CONCLUSIONs. The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed". Please do not include figures, tables and graphs.
4. Abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All submissions will be acknowledged by email only. So, please provide your Email ID along with mobile number. In case of difficulty, please contact Scientific committee members.
6. Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted. Abstracts / papers submitted, not yet presented are permitted, but the details need to be mentioned in the submission. After acceptance we will need your declaration for the same.
7. Last date for submission of Abstracts is 30th Nov 2021
8. The scientific committee will review the abstracts and the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 5th Dec 2021.